Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Term 3 Week 5 Writing

Why Pets Should Be Allowed In School 


Pets should be allowed in school because they are good company, you can cuddle them and you can take them for walks. Some can even save your life!


If you are lonely and no one wants to play with you, a pet would make good company. Having a cuddle with your pet would cheer you up.


Walks would keep you and your pet healthy and happy. The best place to take you and your dog would be the back paddock because it is the biggest place. You could go around the whole school if you like.


Pets could save your life. If you are about to fall off some play equipment then your dog could grab you and pull you back up if it's strong enough.


I think pets should be allowed in school because they can save your life, you can take them on walks and you can cuddle them. They also make good company and that makes me feel happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post