Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Week 4 Writing


Dogs are better than Cats

I think dogs are better than cats because they're more cuddly, bigger , stronger and are more easy to train.

I think dogs are better than cats because I think they're cute and cuddly. For an example: my dog Benji is cute and he likes to have cuddles.

Secondly dogs are better than cats because they’re bigger and stronger. When dogs grow up they become big and strong and can be really useful. For an example: a rescue dog.

Thirdly dogs are better than cats because they are  easier to train. If you try training a cat it will run off and do it’s own thing but if you try training a dog it will love to train with you.

I believe dogs are better than cats because they are cute and cuddly, big and strong and easier to train. If you are thinking you want a pet go get one!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sam
    I just read through your planning template - very well done! What great convincing points you have written, I am persuaded to believe dogs are better than cats.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,

    Your persuasive writing has really made me think about getting a dog. You have made some clear points. However my argument against getting one is, having to pick up their poo. No thank you! Do you have to do this job at home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam my favourite pet is a cat because... You don´t have to take them for a walk, you don´t need to clean them, you don´t need to play brush or feed them as much.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post