Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Gods creation

We have been learning about GOD'S CREATION. I am going to show you ten ways to look after the environment but before I do that you should help look after the environment.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
DO NOT
1: Do not pollute into the air.

2: Do not use stuff that take up palm oil.

3: Do not litter into the ocean or anywhere else.

4: Do not ruin animals habitats.

5: Do not destroy Gods creation.
DO
6:  Do replant trees and bushes.

7: Do say to people "do not hurt the forest that will be hurting you".

8: Do stop people from shooting other animals if they shoot all of them then there will be nun left existing

9: Do recycle paper and plastic

10: Do use paper carefully





3 comments:

  1. Hi Sam,
    You have thought of some great ways to look after God's Creation. If we all lived by these guidelines we would be really looking after our world. You took a lot of care when painting your pictures.
    Ka Pai
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Sam I love your DO and DON'T list! I like to plant trees and I am getting really good an recycling! Thanks for the reminders. I work at the Catholic Education Office and Mrs Roach shared your work. And I have been showing your blog and some of the others to my work mates! They are just great. Cushla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it SAM good job

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post